Ultrasound Technologist and X-Ray Technician
Open Opportunity !
Professional Qualification Requirements
- Diploma (Degree) in Radiography from an accredited institution.
- Currently registered in the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (C. A. M. R. T.)
- Certifications/experience in BMD preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to deal effectively with patients and their families, co-workers, and other health care staff
- Strong sense of personal and professional accountability, flexibility, and initiative to achieve high quality examinations and overall functioning of the department.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Above average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the internet.
KIS-Kingston Imaging Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Please email your resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please!
Full Time/Part Time
Responsibilities and Duties Performing ultrasound procedures at a superior technical level, producing consistently high quality images; carrying out procedures in the best interest of optimum patient care; observing all aspects of personnel/patient safety. other duties as assigned Qualifications and Skills
QUALIFICATIONS : Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound Program. Current registration or registry eligible with ARDMS and/or Sonography Canada required Demonstrated ability to stay current within the profession Experience in abdominal, OBS-GYN and vascular imaging Proven skill in the production of consistently high-quality ultrasound images Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills Ability to accurately perform the duties of the role with a focused attention to detail Physically able to perform the essential duties of the role Excellent attendance/performance record Committed to professional growth & development Committed to maintaining confidentiality Certified in Fetal Medicine Screening an asset Minimum 3 years experience in a hospital or private clinic setting
Selected Candidates will be contacted for interview. Thank you in advance.